Celebrating 30 successful years as a technology industry leader in Indianapolis, Ind., Electronic Evolutions (e2) is seeking self-motivated Audio/Video Lead Technicians to be active members of the operations and project delivery team. Electronic Evolutions provides extensive knowledge on audio visual, security and network infrastructure solutions.
Electronic Evolutions is looking for self-motivated Audio Video Design Engineers to be an active member of the Operations and project delivery team. The successful candidate will provide sales support for account managers in new, qualified opportunities. With the ability to multi-task, this engineer will be required to provide front-end support while also helping coordinate field questions for planning, implementation, and closing of projects.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance with technical design, bid/service contract pricing, miscellaneous material and labor estimates for proposals as needed Site surveys as needed
- Coordination of conduit and electrical requirements
- Review pre-construction design and documentation
- Contribute to, review and approve System Descriptions
- Responsible for job documentation as needed
- Establish and maintain positive and effective line of communication with the client
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems
- Mentor less experienced technical staff
- Meet with vendors/prospective vendors to help evaluate product if requested
- Assist other departments with technical support issues if needed
- Provide field service support if requested
- Demonstrate job site leadership
- Ability to test integrated system and train client on use
- Proficiency with test and calibration equipment
- Ensure that the system will perform as represented
- Develop & coordinate necessary CAD drawings
- Coordinate with and direct lead technician assigned to said project
- Provide continuing engineer support during the installation phase
- Candidate must have at least four (4) years of experience in engineering within Commercial and/or government environments.
- Experience in AV, IT, or telecommunications is preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
Excellent compensation packages for Enterprise Account Executives include uncapped earnings potential for high performers, comprehensive benefits packages; including medical, dental, 40l(k), and paid vacation.
For more information or to submit a resume, email Tami Koch at email@example.com
About Electronic Evolutions – a Certified WBE Audio Visual Integrator
Founded in 1985, Electronic Evolutions (e2), strategically located in Central Indiana, designs and installs integrated audio-visual solutions throughout the country for business environments including conference rooms, collaboration spaces, network operations centers, smart classrooms and training and briefing rooms. To learn more about e2 visit them at www.electronicevolutions.com