Denison Parking Headquarters Updated by Indianapolis Audio Visual Leader
Denison Parking dates back to the 1920s when William C. Griffith purchased the Denison Hotel in downtown Indianapolis and answered the demand for parking by constructing one of the first parking structures in the country on that site. Later, in 1954, the company again led the industry in establishing one of the first self-park structures in America. Today, Denison parking has grown far beyond Indianapolis (where they have 48 facilities), to multiple locations in New York, Florida, Minneapolis, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and even at the Hoover Dam.
Denison Parking recently moved its headquarters to the historic Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce Building, located at 320 N. Meridian Street. The headquarters needed a reliable way to communicate with multiple teams throughout the country … in the confines of a boardroom with pre-existing cabinetry better suited for 20th Century technology. They were operating with a pull-down screen, a projector and an aging phone system.
Following an assessment of existing audio visual technology and conference room configuration, Electronic Evolutions recommended a single, integrated video display with user-friendly technology including easily navigated menus.
- Newline x7 Integrated Display
- Assistance providing a knowledgeable carpenter to provide a tech-friendly shelving unit.
- An easy-to-use a/v system that allowed for virtual meetings among the company’s management teams.
- Turning a “first-time client” into a potential return client
From the Client
“When working with E2, it was white glove service from beginning to end. They arranged everything from an onsite visit in order for us to see the technology in use at one of their other client offices to giving us information for a builder to make alterations on our current custom cabinetry and so much more. They have been top notch and will be using them in the near future for further technology needs!”
Executive Assistant, CEO
Denison Parking, Inc.